Brother Pressman wants to change the way we assign positions, relying on who played what position last year for 15 minutes or so.
I vote against. I vote for taking a look at who is playing what at the start of this season.
The 10/3 method Brother Pressman proposes is useful in leagues *that draft before the season actually starts.*
We do not need to dwell on the past and its mistakes. We live in the now, and in the future.
We are a fantasy baseball league whose draft is scheduled for April 14. Ten men enter (or nine or eight), and one man leaves.
Monday, March 26, 2007
- Good News for the BCL
- The Old Ways Were the Good Ways
- Black Hole of Time Wasting Ahead
- Pressman Thunders from the Right Coast
- BCL: Working for You Today for a Better Draft Tomo...
- This is Not a Problem
- Die, Motherfucker, Die
- The Old Mailbag
- Maury Wills' boyhood heroes
- Vorp Power
- The Piazza Question
- Leave Him for Me
- Hey, I Read the Papers, Too
- Team Depth Charts
- Is Left Field Left Out?
- Also, Time to Think about the Last Pitcher Taken
- Kotsay Got Bad Back *But We Don't Care*
- A Good Place to Start Research
- ▼ March (20)