Fourteen AL teams means 70 starters, though some of those will not have started by draft time. That's usual: No problem. But with 12 people drafting five starter starters and one backup starter, that means we will draft *72* starters.
So what about those last two? Leftover relievers? Guys in the minors. Roger Clemens???? Maybe on some teams it still won't be clear who the fifth starter will be, so we have more choice there?
A knotty problem.
We are a fantasy baseball league whose draft is scheduled for April 23. That's a little late, even for us. But given the spate of players going on the DL...
Thursday, March 08, 2007
- Good News for the BCL
- The Old Ways Were the Good Ways
- Black Hole of Time Wasting Ahead
- Pressman Thunders from the Right Coast
- BCL: Working for You Today for a Better Draft Tomo...
- This is Not a Problem
- Die, Motherfucker, Die
- The Old Mailbag
- Maury Wills' boyhood heroes
- Vorp Power
- The Piazza Question
- Leave Him for Me
- Hey, I Read the Papers, Too
- Team Depth Charts
- Is Left Field Left Out?
- Also, Time to Think about the Last Pitcher Taken
- Kotsay Got Bad Back *But We Don't Care*
- A Good Place to Start Research
- ▼ March (20)