The BCL was sitting in bed last night looking at his USA Today Fantasy issue and, boy, is it clear that left field is going to be a challenge. When will Podsednik be ready? Shannon Stewart is fragile anyway, and when Kotsay comes back and that return ripples through the A's lineup, even a healthy Stewart will lose at bats. Orioles will have Payton and Huff in left, but Gibbons is listed as "first DH," which means that either Payton or Huff may lose ABs. Unless Huff fills in at first????
Of course, it's too early to worry.
Spring training will sort most of this out, and then the first two weeks of the season will foul it up again!!
We are a fantasy baseball league whose draft is scheduled for April 23. That's a little late, even for us. But given the spate of players going on the DL...
- Good News for the BCL
- The Old Ways Were the Good Ways
- Black Hole of Time Wasting Ahead
- Pressman Thunders from the Right Coast
- BCL: Working for You Today for a Better Draft Tomo...
- This is Not a Problem
- Die, Motherfucker, Die
- The Old Mailbag
- Maury Wills' boyhood heroes
- Vorp Power
- The Piazza Question
- Leave Him for Me
- Hey, I Read the Papers, Too
- Team Depth Charts
- Is Left Field Left Out?
- Also, Time to Think about the Last Pitcher Taken
- Kotsay Got Bad Back *But We Don't Care*
- A Good Place to Start Research
- ▼ March (20)