Pull Back!! Pull Back!!
This way lies madness.
As reasonable as it once might have seemed to come up with a mutually agreed upon list for elegible players in advance, it now seems to me that we're spinning off into theoretical realms (How many catchers can dance on the head of a DH?)
Let's just read off the list of players at each position as we draft like we always did.
Maybe this works. Given that the draft is on a Saturday, we'll have a light lunch during the draft and dinner to follow. I'll make something ahead like the house-cured corned beef I made last night (see secretrestaurant.blogspot.com)
We are a fantasy baseball league whose draft is scheduled for April 23. That's a little late, even for us. But given the spate of players going on the DL...
- Good News for the BCL
- The Old Ways Were the Good Ways
- Black Hole of Time Wasting Ahead
- Pressman Thunders from the Right Coast
- BCL: Working for You Today for a Better Draft Tomo...
- This is Not a Problem
- Die, Motherfucker, Die
- The Old Mailbag
- Maury Wills' boyhood heroes
- Vorp Power
- The Piazza Question
- Leave Him for Me
- Hey, I Read the Papers, Too
- Team Depth Charts
- Is Left Field Left Out?
- Also, Time to Think about the Last Pitcher Taken
- Kotsay Got Bad Back *But We Don't Care*
- A Good Place to Start Research
- ▼ March (20)