We are a fantasy baseball league whose draft is scheduled for April 14. Ten men enter (or nine or eight), and one man leaves.
Monday, March 19, 2007
The Piazza Question
ESPN Mag introduced Piazza as the perfect fantasy player: a DH who's eligible at catcher, having played at least 10 games there last year. In our league we've always nailed all the DHs to a position in order to put them in play during the draft. So Giambi, Ortiz, Hafner, Thome, Thomas will be eligible again at 1st, and would that make Piazza available as a catcher? For this year, yes.
- Good News for the BCL
- The Old Ways Were the Good Ways
- Black Hole of Time Wasting Ahead
- Pressman Thunders from the Right Coast
- BCL: Working for You Today for a Better Draft Tomo...
- This is Not a Problem
- Die, Motherfucker, Die
- The Old Mailbag
- Maury Wills' boyhood heroes
- Vorp Power
- The Piazza Question
- Leave Him for Me
- Hey, I Read the Papers, Too
- Team Depth Charts
- Is Left Field Left Out?
- Also, Time to Think about the Last Pitcher Taken
- Kotsay Got Bad Back *But We Don't Care*
- A Good Place to Start Research
- ▼ March (20)