Matier and Ross speculate that it's to trim commitment so that the A's look more attractive to a buyer. One of the Oakland Trib columnists says that Beane has become an egomaniac and is pursuing a disastrous course that will destroy the A's. What do you hear, little league buddies?
We are a fantasy baseball league whose draft is scheduled for April 14. Ten men enter (or nine or eight), and one man leaves.
Sunday, December 19, 2004
- ► 2007 (41)
- BP on Tigers and Royals
- BP on the Angels
- BP on Twins
- Why Did Beane Trade Mulder?
- Time for a Prediction
- Boggs, Sandberg and Trammell for Hall? So says BP
- Moneyball Lewis Talks About the A's
- The 2004 VORP Statistics. I'm Going to Look Up Wha...
- Rays and Jays
- MLB Fantasy Take on J. Dye Deal
- We Love You, The French Love You. Patsy Forever!
- diving in
- The League Banquet Was Quite Wonderful
- You Gibbons Lovers Take a Look
- Christmas thoughts
- Rangers Outlook
- Some Thoughts on the Kendall Deal
- Some Merry Celebrity Carols from Bob Wieder
- Christmas Carols
- A New Blog for a New Day
- ▼ December (20)