I know I have all your sympathies and delight that I will return for yet another draft. I like the "deleted one" have been overcome by introspection. What am I doing? Thankfully after many long meditative sessions clearing my mind of the past three or more baseball seasons I have no idea what I am doing nor do I care to. I love the draft, I love the league, I love the commissioner for life.
We are a fantasy baseball league whose draft is scheduled for April 23. That's a little late, even for us. But given the spate of players going on the DL...
- ► 2007 (41)
- BP on Tigers and Royals
- BP on the Angels
- BP on Twins
- Why Did Beane Trade Mulder?
- Time for a Prediction
- Boggs, Sandberg and Trammell for Hall? So says BP
- Moneyball Lewis Talks About the A's
- The 2004 VORP Statistics. I'm Going to Look Up Wha...
- Rays and Jays
- MLB Fantasy Take on J. Dye Deal
- We Love You, The French Love You. Patsy Forever!
- diving in
- The League Banquet Was Quite Wonderful
- You Gibbons Lovers Take a Look
- Christmas thoughts
- Rangers Outlook
- Some Thoughts on the Kendall Deal
- Some Merry Celebrity Carols from Bob Wieder
- Christmas Carols
- A New Blog for a New Day
- ▼ December (20)