I emailed robertson1944@email@example.com. In theory, I can thus 'remote post' to the league blog. Also, I've tried to set the blog up so blog post notifications are sent automatically to league members.
We are a fantasy baseball league whose draft is scheduled for April 14. Ten men enter (or nine or eight), and one man leaves.
Saturday, February 21, 2015
- Time to Start Writing Down All Those Sports Metaph...
- lovin that skiing...
- I Used This Online Service to Determine What Song ...
- I Hate the Lying
- Draft Memory, Part Deux
- Draft memories
- Happy Birthday, Michael Tola
- 7 Reasons Why the A’s Will Win the AL West in 2015...
- Fwd: A's Training in Luxury -- Butler Hoping to Ad...
- Baseball Prospectus | Baseball's Hilbert Problems
- Rich Data, Poor Data [feedly]
- One More Test of Remote Posting
- An Experiment in Posting
- Bob Be Damned. I'm Saving All My Best Stuff for th...
- Team Names, League Thoughts, etc.
- Those Little Throwaway Articles That Make Your Hea...
- Great Subhead in Chron Today about Beautiful A's
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2007 (41)